Ok so this my first video every. Yes I realize there are some kinks to be worked out but I thought it turned out pretty good all thing considered. I also came to the conclusion that I need a bigger memory card too. I am very happy with how this turned out! I think that I will be doing more of this as I found it really fun! I choose the colors because I wanted it to look kind of like a pumpkin, and I think I got pretty close. Well hope you have a mellow Thursday and enjoy the fact that the week is almost over.
Posted by PolishedComponents on October 27, 2011
Coloring my world with….
Tips: Reclaim DS Original by OPI
Toes: Pink Rush by Cosmetic Arts and Barry M crackle
Tips: LOL by China Glaze
Toes: Sand and Stilletos Funky Fingers
Which days did I write on?
- Hang tight!
- First tutorial
- My new blanket and beanbag are my BFF
- Kaleidoscope him out its cold.
- DS Mystery
- Warm and fozzie
- Muppet Glitters
- Animal-istic -OPI
- She’s Golden -OPI
- Pepes Purple Passion
- Working towards being even more creative
- DS Glamour and Earings!
- Butter London – Dosh
- “Pink Thrusday” – OPI Come to Poppy
- Westside Warrior – China Glaze
- Emberstone- Orly
- My jewlery making continues
- DS Original
- China Glaze -LOL
- Essie – Midnight Cami
- New hair cut
- Polished Components BLING
- Baby squirrel rescue edition
- Magical Trident by Wet and Wild