I can honestly say I really like this color. This is a very straight forward post. It is a wonderful linear holo and applies great and dries amazingly. Trying to soak up the last bit of sunshine here in Oregon before the liquid kinda comes. This week is also pretty hectic so sorry for shorter posts. Got news that my ferret will have to have surgery. And that is just a little emotionally taxing. So I will leave you with a picture of them. Leelu is stretched out and Rufus is all slumped. He is so much bigger than her 🙂
China Glaze -LOL
Posted by PolishedComponents on September 21, 2011
Coloring my world with….
Tips: Reclaim DS Original by OPI
Toes: Pink Rush by Cosmetic Arts and Barry M crackle
Tips: LOL by China Glaze
Toes: Sand and Stilletos Funky Fingers
Which days did I write on?
- Hang tight!
- First tutorial
- My new blanket and beanbag are my BFF
- Kaleidoscope him out its cold.
- DS Mystery
- Warm and fozzie
- Muppet Glitters
- Animal-istic -OPI
- She’s Golden -OPI
- Pepes Purple Passion
- Working towards being even more creative
- DS Glamour and Earings!
- Butter London – Dosh
- “Pink Thrusday” – OPI Come to Poppy
- Westside Warrior – China Glaze
- Emberstone- Orly
- My jewlery making continues
- DS Original
- China Glaze -LOL
- Essie – Midnight Cami
- New hair cut
- Polished Components BLING
- Baby squirrel rescue edition
- Magical Trident by Wet and Wild