Ok so this my first video every. Yes I realize there are some kinks to be worked out but I thought it turned out pretty good all thing considered. I also came to the conclusion that I need a bigger memory card too. I am very happy with how this turned out! I think that I will be doing more of this as I found it really fun! I choose the colors because I wanted it to look kind of like a pumpkin, and I think I got pretty close. Well hope you have a mellow Thursday and enjoy the fact that the week is almost over.
All posts for the day October 27th, 2011
Posted by PolishedComponents on October 27, 2011
Coloring my world with….
Tips: Reclaim DS Original by OPI
Toes: Pink Rush by Cosmetic Arts and Barry M crackle
Tips: LOL by China Glaze
Toes: Sand and Stilletos Funky Fingers
Which days did I write on?
- Hang tight!
- First tutorial
- My new blanket and beanbag are my BFF
- Kaleidoscope him out its cold.
- DS Mystery
- Warm and fozzie
- Muppet Glitters
- Animal-istic -OPI
- She’s Golden -OPI
- Pepes Purple Passion
- Working towards being even more creative
- DS Glamour and Earings!
- Butter London – Dosh
- “Pink Thrusday” – OPI Come to Poppy
- Westside Warrior – China Glaze
- Emberstone- Orly
- My jewlery making continues
- DS Original
- China Glaze -LOL
- Essie – Midnight Cami
- New hair cut
- Polished Components BLING
- Baby squirrel rescue edition
- Magical Trident by Wet and Wild