So today was his surgery. My little ferret had his left adrenal taken out and they found several other things wrong. Though he is recovering well they said, he had to stay there over night since I don’t get off work till 6 and they close at 6. It is nice that he will be monitored though. We I got off my first shift I came home to get him and this is how I found them. She was hanging out of her bed so that she could still be laying on him. So cute they both are. She really misses him and I am sure she, as well as me, will be happy when he gets to come home tomorrow.
Posted by PolishedComponents on September 26, 2011
Coloring my world with….
Tips: Reclaim DS Original by OPI
Toes: Pink Rush by Cosmetic Arts and Barry M crackle
Tips: LOL by China Glaze
Toes: Sand and Stilletos Funky Fingers
Which days did I write on?
- Hang tight!
- First tutorial
- My new blanket and beanbag are my BFF
- Kaleidoscope him out its cold.
- DS Mystery
- Warm and fozzie
- Muppet Glitters
- Animal-istic -OPI
- She’s Golden -OPI
- Pepes Purple Passion
- Working towards being even more creative
- DS Glamour and Earings!
- Butter London – Dosh
- “Pink Thrusday” – OPI Come to Poppy
- Westside Warrior – China Glaze
- Emberstone- Orly
- My jewlery making continues
- DS Original
- China Glaze -LOL
- Essie – Midnight Cami
- New hair cut
- Polished Components BLING
- Baby squirrel rescue edition
- Magical Trident by Wet and Wild